HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Competition for all participants without age limit.
- Recording of a video with the following characteristics:
◦ Presentation indicating name and surname, city, country, date on which the video is being recorded and title of the piece to be performed.
◦ The recording of the piece, free style, will have a maximum duration of 5 minutes and will be performed only with Spanish guitar (classical, flamenco, cut away and crossover).
◦ All the recording, presentation and interpretation, must be without cuts and with direct sound.
- The configuration of the participants' account must allow them to share the publication and insert the video in a website.
- The competition will take place on Facebook and Instagram. The participants shall follow, click like and mention @guitarrasalhambra, as well as post with the hastag #guitarralibrealhambra
- The video must be published between 4th and 15th May. Votes of the videos published during this period (UTH/GMT +2), will be accepted until May 31th.
- On June 1st, the list of the 10 finalists will be published, according to the following criteria:
- Number of LIKES on 31st May at 23:59.
- Number of shares on 31st May at 23:59.
- The winner chosen by the members of the jury will be announced on June 6th.
- Pedro Aguiar, classical guitarist from Brazil.
- Waheed Mamdouh, fusion guitar from Jordan.
- Carlos Piñana, flamenco guitar from Spain.
The first prize consists of an exclusive Alhambra guitar with cutaway design. All finalists will receive an Alhambra giveaway.
The videos can be broadcast by any technical or audio-visual such as social networks and Alhambra guitar websites. The contestants authorize their personal data management and renounce to any right derived from this concept.
THE PARTICIPATION IN THE ALHAMBRA FREE GUITAR COMPETITION IMPLIES THE TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES.
For any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the rules here