- Who is the responsible of your data processing.
- What is the purpose of the data requested.
- Which is the authentication for its processing.
- How long are we going to manage them.
- To whom the data are communicated.
- Which are your rights.
Date of last update: 06/04/2021
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller. MANUFATURAS ALHAMBRA, S.L. (B03016821)
- Physical address. C/ DUQUESA DE ALMODÓVAR, 17. 03830, MURO D'ALCOI (ALICANTE)
- E-mail. email@example.com
- Telephone. 96 553 00 11
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different processing activities carried out by the organisation, the following types of data are collected:
- Data of an identifying nature (Name, Surname, Passport, postal or e-mail address, telephone number).
- Data relating to personal characteristics (Date of birth, nationality)
- Academic and professional data (Professional experience, membership of professional associations).
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND IN WHAT SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
www.concursoalhambra.com processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as to respond to any other type of question sent by users.
- Registrations: To manage participation in the competitions held by the organisation, prize-giving and, where appropriate, compliance with the corresponding legal obligations.
The personal data collected will not be used to create profiles or make automated decisions.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA?
The organisation may process personal information for the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example but not limited to. General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
In order to respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. If this is not the case, the request will not be answered.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
www.concursoalhambra.com processes personal data for the following periods:
- (I) The period established by law
- (II) The period necessary to fulfil operational obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations set out above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archiving and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
In general, we do not make international transfers outside the European Economic Area. In the event that they do occur, we inform you that the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area is based on the existence of adequate safeguards in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and that these safeguards are available upon request to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, the rights you have are the following:
- Access, the right to request information from the person responsible for a file as to whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, the right that allows the data subject to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of an individual to object to the processing of his or her personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Limitation, the right to suspend the processing of the user's personal data in certain cases
- Erasure or Oblivion, the right to erasure of the data subject's personal data
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide the personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller
The maximum period for the resolution of the application is 30 days from its receipt, which may be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
Applicants may exercise their rights by the following means:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
- Postal mail to C/ DUQUESA DE ALMODÓVAR, 17. 03830, MURO D'ALCOI (ALICANTE) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.